Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

lololol

Pure awesome

Dangerous April Fool's Dangerous April Fool's

Funny

lol pretty cool. I was wondering what that song was in the beginning, could you send it to me in a message. I looked in the credits and thoguht maybe it was by nal1200 but nothing came up, i'm to tired to try again lol sorry but yea, if u could do that thanx.

Nutcasenightmare responds:

It was Tea and Crumpets, by nal1200

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/120701

Thanks for the review

Nix Timelapse Nix Timelapse

perdy good

interesting to say none the least, oh well I did like the shading.

liable-to-explode responds:

Thanks!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

omg

Serriously, wow I have never laughed this much from watching something on newgrounds. I saw ur first metal gear awesome so I expected the same from this one but man this was a hell of a lot more funnier thne I expected lol.

Gaia Adventures 0 Gaia Adventures 0

awesome

This was awesome man, good job especialy for usin gaia characters, it musta took a lot of time. My user name on gaia is GreatDevil89

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Best Sprite flash I have ever seen.

I loved this sprite flash,man it was so smooth. I really liked the menu to, all the effects and stuff didn't look anything like a flash vid looked really pro. Fight scenes were awesome to. Good job and keep up the good work.

Scratch music video Scratch music video

This was pretty awesome

Even though I didn't care much for the song it was still a good flash.The animation and graphics were really good to.Keep up the good work.l

Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

Dude I loved it

Man that was hella funny,the way he complained.The best part was the end when snake killed them both.Very good job on the flash.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Kewl

This flash rocked,I love the sound fx when he attacks,lol.