Case of Draw (unfinished) Case of Draw (unfinished)

Calming

I love the calming intro and how this builds up. keep it up and let me know when u make more stuff lol.

Being-Glass responds:

sure I will let you know when this track gets finished and when ipost something new.

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

Silent memories

Pretty badass, this reminds me of playing silent hill.

Mega Man X2 | Zero's Theme v3 Mega Man X2 | Zero's Theme v3

You did it again

It's even more Metal this time keep up the hella awesome work. \m/

DarKsidE555 responds:

Right on man! Thanks for checking it out!

I'll keep at it for sure! \m/

Mad World Cover Mad World Cover

Better then I thought

When I started listening to this I thought to myself the piano is great but watch the voice not be so great but you proved me wrong ur voice is awesome in this song good job.

Jazza responds:

~Inspiration~ -hania ~Inspiration~ -hania

Beautiful

Your voice is amazing, this is one of the first songs I have heard on NG that the lyrics are my favorite part. Beautiful voice, keep up the awesome work.

Rough Tone (Rock Theme) Rough Tone (Rock Theme)

Cool song man

I was tryin to figure it out on guitar but I can't, I have an idea of how it's played but some of it don't sound right. So if u can give me tabs if u've written any that'd be awesome, u should submit it on ultimate-guitar man it's just a cool tune.

nal1200 responds:

Thanks! Yeah I just submitted tabs to it on UG, so when they're posted i'll notify you and others through a news post!

Insanity (HR Remix) Insanity (HR Remix)

Sounds Familiar

Did u make this with MTV Music Generator?If u did the nI know how hard it was to put this together,it sux I can't make anymore music with mine because it's got a chip in the cd and no one sells the game anymore.Well anyways,good song.

Tetris Theme Guitar Tetris Theme Guitar

It was alright.

Ya,probably woulda been better if the quality was better but it is still cool.Also it Sounds like ur using pandoras box for the effects,are you?

There will be blood! There will be blood!

Awesome

Dude this is fucking awesome it's hella good.It's a good thing you told me to check out your stuff man so far I like it all.

DarKsidE555 responds:

I don't usually ask people to listen to my stuff but in this case you know why. ;)

Glad you like it man. \m/

Mega Man 3 - Top Man stage Mega Man 3 - Top Man stage

\m/ (>_<) \m/

Dude thats hella awesome, did you do this with a band? Or on a computer it's hella good.

DarKsidE555 responds:

On a computer. The only thing that isn't "real" are the drums, they are programmed. Rythm guitar is played by me, the lead guitar and bass is played by my buddy metalcan.

Thanks for the review! \m/ (>_<) \m/